Happy Sunday my readers! Today’s post is quite a spontaneous one. As of late me and my group of friends have started going brunching together after nights out, and this morning was one of those times. I always love these mornings, so today I decided to grab my camera and shoot some pictures for you guys.
As usual, we grabbed our brunch at Cafe Soda. A lot of you may recognize this name, as you can see on Instagram that I am there constantly; it’s my favorite café in the city. They do an especially wicked brunch, as you are about to see in the photos below (and of course I’ll tell you what we ordered as well). Plus, any thoughts on me turning this into a series? Enjoy!
Keeping in mind that we are all college students, we didn’t roll up until noon. But no problem, as Cafe Soda serves brunch until midnight. 😉 Each person in our group actually ended up getting something different, I recommend:
- going for the typical Bavarian breakfast of white sausage with a pretzel and mustard
- whipping together your own omelette
- my tuna melt was pretty wicked, be sure to get it on the foccacia bread
- their Italian platter comes with roasted veggies and tons of goods you can layer on the fresh bread from the bread basket
- pancakes, either plain or with banana or chocolate chips
- the Soda Breakfast, including everything from cheese & salami to eggs, bacon, pancakes and more
If you are like us and can’t skip out on coffee, you’re in for a treat! Today I discovered that Soda actually does lattes in about ten different flavors, from your typical vanilla to cinnamon to gingerbread. I stuck with my trusted cappuccino, however, I wouldn’t have minded a glass of that freshly-pressed orange juice.
I just love brunch! I hope you guys enjoyed a spontaneous and quick insight into my Sunday morning. If you guys liked hearing about this brunch spot, I would love to start introducing more posts in this style (from all around the world).
Wishing everybody a lovely start to the week, Julia.
PS- Any fellow Munich dwellers with brunch spot recommendations? Please leave it down below!
*Not sponsored in any way, I genuinely love this café!