Since officially taking my blog in the direction of travel, I have become so inspired by the blooming and supportive travel blog community. Today I wanted to share with you all the eight travel blogs that inspire me most. From cult status to lesser known, fashion angles to culinary highlights, these blogs will inspire you to get up, get out, and go see the world. So without further ado, 8 travel blogs you need to follow, now.
- WorldOfWanderlust – Written by Australian Brooke Saward, informational and witty posts about how to pack, food in Berlin, and traveling solo will keep you coming back for more.
- TheOverseasEscape – Three words: best travel photography (just look at her Portugal post). Check out Margo’s blog if you want to find out about off-the-beaten-path experiences all around Europe. You’ll buy a plane ticket as soon as you see her incredible photos.
- TheTouristOfLife – The reason I love Yvonne’s blog so much is that she writes about Europe through the eyes of a young person just beginning to explore the world (like me). Her travel posts always include sites that draw me in, and her attitude towards seeing the world is exactly like my own.
- HandLuggageOnly – Lloyd and Yaya run a blog that takes readers all over the world, from more popular to lesser known (I want to go so badly) destinations. Posts are detailed and informational, and the photography is always on point.
- TuulaVintage – Now I’m sure many of you have read Jessica’s beautiful fashion and travel blog, seeing that she’s one of the world’s most followed bloggers. However, there’s good reason behind that. Not only do I love her beautifully styled shoots all around the world, but she also writes great guides about the places she visits. And, once again, photography on point.
- AshleyAbroad – I first stumbled upon Ashley’s blog while looking around the internet for blogs written by Au Pairs. Not only did she write lots about her time as an Au Pair in Paris, but she also runs a website solely dedicated to informing any future Au Pairs. A great tool for future Au Pairs!
- LivingInAnotherLanguage – This blog follows the lives of expats Amanda and Derek as they make their way around the world. Currently based in New Zealand, this couple posts excellent photography guides and interesting musings about their expat life.
- GaryPepperGirl – While I am aware that Nicole Warne’s cult status blog is mainly written about fashion, her occasional travel guides (such as this one) are not to be missed (along with her always high quality photography). Accompanied by beautiful pictures, they are insightful, informational, and will inspire you to get up and go.
So there you have it! I really hope I have showed you some new blogs to follow. Please please please, if you have any travel blogs to recommend (or are one yourself) leave a comment below. I love this community, and want to get to know as many bloggers as possible.
P.S. I’ve been without a working camera (yay broken batteries) for the past two weeks, so I’m sorry for the lack of Paris updates! However, my batteries came in today, and tomorrow I already have something planned for you all.