Hey you guys! I thought I’d do a little “get to know the blogger” post today. I always love reading these about other bloggers, and I hope you enjoy the 25 random facts about me as well!
- My walking pace rivals that of most sprinters.
- I love mustard. I
havewould eat it off of a spoon.
- I cannot ever just be doing one thing. I’m a multi-tasker. If I’m watching TV, I’ll paint my nails or wash my dishes on the side.
- My top three travel dreams are Work/Travel in Australia, backpacking through South America, and visiting Istanbul.
- I love any hot beverage equally. Coffee, tea, of hot chocolate, doesn’t matter to me!
- I collect postcards, and used to collect stamps.
- My favorite ice cream flavor is…I just sat here for a good while and could not come up with an answer. I love coconut, coffee, chocolate and amarena cherry equally! And German Spaghetti Eis
- I write down everything I have to do/remember, ever. The notebook it goes in is my holy grail.
- My favorite vegetable is kale (hey, I’m a California girl).
- I was a competitive swimmer in high school. While I don’t do it as intensively anymore, it’s the only form of working out I can tolerate.
- I hate the taste of artificial cherry.
- For a whole I wanted to become a “beauty vlogger”, and even had a Youtube channel going!
- I cannot keep a plant alive.
- I was only 17 when I moved to Europe.
- I bite my nails. I know it’s a terrible habit, but I just can’t stop! To give myself some credit though, they’re always nicely polished.
- I’m terrified of cows.
- While I’m a TV junkie (currently binging on The Mentalist), I’m also a major bookworm. My Kindle saves my life during long train rides and with the high prices for English books in Europe.
- I wear a Hamsa around my neck at all times.
- I live on the 6th floor of my building, no lift! Workout, every day all the time. 😉
- I’m a creature of habit in my daily life (not when I travel, I know, it’s strange).
- I’m left handed.
- I have no feeling in the area below my left knee, I’m guessing due to a mess-up I had during a surgery years ago.
- I’m allergic to all types of nuts and mango. *Sob*, I grew into this allergy 4 years ago, meaning I got a taste of bliss before it was taken away from me.
- My parents used to call me a fish, because once I’m in a body of water, there’s no getting me out of it.
- There are two pronunciations of my name, the English “Jew-lee-uh”, and the German “You-lee-ah”. I react to both equally.
And there you have it! I hope you guys have enjoyed learning some tidbits about me. I would love to learn about you guys as well, leave me a weird fact about yourself in the comments below!